Thursday, 21 June 2007

Right!
I've been meaning to set up proper blogs for ages, but have always had more important things to do, but there's _always_ more important things to do with our time so I'm going to do it anyway.
Blogs have many functions and a single once can't fulfill all those functions. I'm going to have 3 for now; one to keep friends updated with what I'm up to ('cos it's a shame to lose contact with people) another for myself to keep a sort of private journal (because it's nice to look back at the happenings that have come together to make up your life + remember all the fun gory bits you wouldn't want everyone else to know!), and then there's _this_ blog.
This blog will contain 'unintelligent content' - a banal + intellectually innofensive blog that's juicy-bits free & acts as a public presence for me on the web.
Prepare to be uninspired & slightly bored, the fun bits are elsewhere ; )

No comments: