Friday, 14 September 2007


I've let myself get entangled in the current gaming zeitgeist & intend on playing Bioshock. A task not made easy due to it being out exclusively on PC & XBox 360, two items I don't currently have.
Howevah, I've been meaning to make my macbook pro PC compatible for a while (and gives me something to do as I've quaranteined myself tonight due to a dicky tummy - Typoid Menzies is usually a carrier, not a sufferer-) so am in the process of installing XP. Bootcamp is taking _45_ minutes to download so sheer boredom has inspired me to update this blog.

Making my fancy-dan laptop even fancier may seem like a good idea, but it also means I'll now be able to play thousands of PC only programs & games that i've not been able to use since I chucked my PC in the bin. This is a bad thing as my Open University course will be starting up again soon and what I don't need in life is yet more distractions!
Here's hoping nothing disastrous happens with the installation, such as the hard drive unexpectedly wiping itself clean/ a driver incompatibility fritzing the temperature controls causing my flat to burn down/ a celestial being of immense power recognises the putting of windows onto a mac as a sin against nature and sinks the entire planet into the 6th circle of hell.....the list could go on ^^

No comments: