Longterm it would mean having to go into work earlier, take a biiiig lunchbreak and then work later, but as long as the work gets done both at work and in the gym It'd probably be worth it.
Wednesday, 27 May 2009
Working Lunch
Last 3 workouts have actually all gone well. The biggest difference to the situation is that I've been going in the middle of the day. I've also shaken of the cold and been getting more sleep, each of which would have helped with recovery. I'm not entirely convinced the big difference in these 3 to earlier morning workouts is that I've got enough food in my system....or maybe I'm just reluctant to accept it. I've always been pretty woozy in mornings. I'm under the impression that over night, 'recovery time', I should be building back up my glycogen stores, and 'normal' testosterone levels are highest in the morning. Suppose I could just be trying to do to many things in the morning workouts, but daytime forrays into the gym just seem more successful during the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment